Monday, November 12, 2012

Clarisse Mcclellan Died

Today I found out that Clarisse had died. I knew something was wrong though, because I haven't seen her in a while. I found myself missing her, I usually see her everday. I heard that she got hit by a car and she didn't make it through. She had such a big impact on me, she made me see things in different ways. She caused me to see the worlds beauties and faults and analyze it. Clarisse also taught me to be more individual, like her. The biggest impact she made on me was when she asked me if I was happy, she made me think to myself if I really was happy. It brought me realization that maybe i'm not really happy, my life is just like every other person. It made me also think that, I never really had a real conversation with my wife, Mildred, like how I did with Clarisse. I hope she lays in a peaceful place. R.I.P Clarisse Mcclellan.

No comments:

Post a Comment