Monday, November 12, 2012

The Plan

Mildred and I have been on a mission, we've been reading all these books that I have taken before we burned them down. I don't really understand the books I read, but I think that there is something behind them that is connected to Clarisse. Mildred doesn't really understand me about this, she says that we should talk about someone who is alive, rather than dead. But I am still determined to keep on reading these books and find out there meanig. It makes me wonder how books are so important, that the one ladies house we burnt down before decided to be burnt down with her books. There's gotta be something intresting about them that I don't know about, but I am willing to find out. I went to Faber's house and he freaked out. I asked him to teach me how to read, and he told me that I was brave. He asked me many question's like where did I get the books, and I told him that I stole it. While we were talking, I came up with a crazy plan and he told me I was insane. The plan was that we should fill all the fire stations with hidden books, so that when there found they'll have no chioce but to burn down the fire house or realize all the damage they have caused, and what they have been doing. Faber told me what to do, but he said he was to much of a coward to do it. So i guess i'm on my own with this. But Faber said to see first if captain Beatty is on our side, and to listen to what he says. I hope this plan will go through as I plan it to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment