Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The new neighbor Clarisse

Today I met a girl, Clarisse, she is very interesting. I don't think I have ever met anyone like her before. She is different from all the other people. She is very observant and notices almost everything. She seems to know a lot about the past and their ways back then. She is very peculiar, she is very different from the usual people I talk too. I walked her home and all her lights were on, so I asked her what they were doing and all she told me was they were talking. I wondered what they would talk about. Before she had left she asked me if I was happy, but she left before I could even answer. So I thought to myself, of course I'm happy! Why wouldn't I be?? But she had gave me a lot to think about after just talking to her. I wonder I'll see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment